Otrivine Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray
Acts quickly to help unblock the nasal passages and clear congestion.
- Provides relief in as little as 2 minutes
- Lasts up to 10 hours
How it works
Otrivine Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray delivers an exact dose of medicated spray inside the nose. It provides up to 10 hours of relief in as little as 2 minutes. It contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal mucus and returning swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
How to use
For Adults and Children over 12 years of age: 1 spray in each nostril up to 3 times daily
- Do not cut the nozzle. The metered dose spray is ready to prime before use.
- Clear your nose.
- Remove protective cap.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by actuating 4 times. Once primed the pump will normally remain charged throughout regular daily treatment periods. If the spray is not ejected during the full actuation stroke, or if the product has not been used for longer than 7 days, the pump will need to be re-primed with 4 actuations. Be very careful not to spray in the eyes or mouth.
- Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two fingers.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Depress pump and sniff at the same time.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Clean and dry the nozzle before replacing back the cap right after use.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle.
Always read the label.