Otrivine Extra Dual Relief 0.5mg/ml + 0.6mg/ml Nasal Spray
Otrivine Extra Dual Relief 0.5mg/ml + 0.6mg/ml Nasal Spray provides dual relief from blocked and runny nose due to colds.
- Fast relief from blocked and runny nose due to colds
- Helps unblock your nose 6x faster than decongestant pills* *class specific comparison (topical vs oral decongestant).
Contact email@example.com for verification.
How it works
Otrivine Extra Dual Relief 0.5mg/ml + 0.6mg/ml Nasal Spray is a combination medicinal product consisting of two different active ingredients: xylometazoline hydrochloride and ipratropium bromide. Ipratropium bromide reduces nasal mucus secretion with fast acting effect usually obtained within 15 minutes and lasting for an average of 6 hours. Xylometazoline hydrochloride reduces nasal mucosal swelling giving it a fast acting decongestant effect.
How to use
For adults (18 years and above), spray once in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily.
- Blow the nose gently.
- Remove protective cap.
- Do not cut the nozzle. The metered dose spray is ready to prime before use.
- Before the first application, prime the pump by actuating (depressing the pump) 4 times. Once primed the pump will normally remain charged throughout regular daily treatment periods. Should the spray not be ejected during the full actuation, the pump will need to be re-primed by actuating 4 times.
- Hold the bottle upright.
- Bend your head slightly forward and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Close one nostril and press pump quickly while inhaling through the nose at the same time.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Clean and dry the nozzle before replacing back the cap right after use.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle.
Always read the label.