Otrivine Congestion Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray
Otrivine Congestion Relief combines the instant freshness of menthol with the decongestant power of Otrivine to help relieve even heavy forms of congestion.
- Provides relief in as little as 2 minutes
- Lasts up to 10 hours
How it works
Otrivine Congestion Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray instantly cools the nose with aromatic menthol vapours whilst the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride narrows the nasal blood vessels and thereby opens up the nasal passages.
How to use
For Adults and Children over 12 years of age: 1 spray in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily
- Blow the nose gently.
- Remove protective cap.
- Do not cut the nozzle. The metered dose spray is ready to prime before use.
- Before the first application, prime the pump by actuating (depressing the pump) 4 times. Once primed the pump will normally remain charged throughout regular daily treatment periods. Should the spray not be ejected during the full actuation, the pump will need to be re-primed by actuating 4 times. Be very careful not to spray in the eyes or mouth.
- Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two fingers.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Spray and breathe in gently through the nose at the same time.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Clean and dry the nozzle before replacing back the cap right after use.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle.
Always read the label.